Latin I Semester II > Week II
start up: you have five minutes to canvas for votes one last time; all votes and bribes must be cast five minutes after period begins (write name on back of suffragium; write name and ego ____ faveo on back of bribe)
Electio est! Omnes suffragia dant. Magister Yaggy suffragia accipit et duos victores nuntiat.
"sulla" cartoon (on worksheet)
complete 11.2 worksheet
translate "L. S. P. in villa"
Brainhoney Quiz: "PTL Ex. C p. 193"
Start Up: clear desk
STAGE 11 VOCABULARY QUIZ II
11.2 worksheet review (wrong answers indicated by highlighter... you have 5 minutes to partner with someone and explain/correct your mistakes)
describe Sulla cartoon in Latin with partner (and then as a class)
Brainhoney Quiz: "Asking Questions"
Start Up: most missed (first six from "Verbs that take the Dative," #7-10 from L.S.P in villa)
1. gens ___ ex urbe favit. (boy)
2. mercatores ____ respondent. (farmers)
3. nos ___ salutamus. (Afer)
4. pistores ___ non amant. (candidate)
5. gens ___ ex urbe invenit. (boy)
6. cives ___ laudant. (merchants)
7. num tu Afro faves? (line 6)
8. civis Pompeianus non es (10)
9. nos Afrum ad forum ducimus (17-18)
10. rem periculosum suscipis (21)
"LSP prope amphitheatrum" (with video from DVD)
"LSP in foro" (w/ video from DVD)
Brainhoney Quizzes: LSP prope amphitheatrum, in foro, and in culina (three separate quizzes; 4 questions each)
start up: Top 5 Missed
Lucius Spurius Pomponianus in culina
Review for test
start up: clear desk
STAGE 11 TEST
EXTRA CREDIT DUE TUESDAY @ 6am
Brainhoney Quiz: "The Destruction and Excavation of Pompeii"